Gosnay is a small village which dates back to the fourteenth century. Between Béthune and Bruay-la-Buissière, Gosnay provides an important historical and cultural heritage.
It is the only example in the world where are two convents of the Carthusian order.
The parish church was rebuilt in 1746 and has now become the place of business of the sacred art involved in its renovation.
A water mill on the Lawe, now gives way to a reception center for adults with disabilities.
Proud of its past, Gosnay has now become an artistic and cultural center for the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
Its location places it at the center of major business segments as Bruay-la-Buissiere, Béthune, Lens, and by extension, Lille, which offers a prime location for visitors to the region.